New to cryptocurrencies. Would like to begin to buy and invest. What should I do to get started? What Exchange to use?

I have been wanting to get into the crypto market for some time and I am realizing now is the time.

I have never sold or bought any kind of cryptocurrency. I have done some research and I have some questions that I haven't been able to find a straight forward answer to.

My goals for all of this is to supplement my current investing (401k and Roth IRA) which I have a good hold of. This would be for long term investing not trying to "pump and dump" by any means.

  1. Do I get my own cryptocurrency wallet on my desktop or should I go with a main exchange?

  2. If using a main exchange is recommended, which one is the most recommended? I have read about Poloneix, Bittrex, and some others but it sounds like there are a few out there.

  3. I had opened a Poloneix account but never had done anything with it. Is it true you can't buy coins with USD? Whats the easiest and safest way to get my actual money from my bank into an exchange so I can buy other coins with?

  4. Once I am all setup and ready to begin to buy, what coins are out there that you would recommend I use to build a portfolio so to speak?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/g43us
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement