Another two altcoins you can catch.

A week ago I wrote a post about two altcoins. Synereo (amp) and Signatum (sigt). Sigt made its breakout already. Still believe amp will breakout around Aug 13 when its going to open to public the demo version of Wildspark. Btw I am a beta tester and this software has already a contract with google. It s downloadable from google store works with crome and pays throught youtube videos. It s minimal, user friendly and couldn t find any bugs. Anyway, this post is about two recently launched coins with value <10sshi. You can call them shitcoins if that makes you feel more comfortable. Embercoin (emb) added on exchange 10 days ago and Birds (birds) added 6 days ago. I don t believe any of these coins will be the next ethereum but 5sshi? Come on! Both of them have focused on specific target groups of the market. Emb on web design and services. Birds on collaborations with businesses in order to have an enviromental effect . Especially emb has a great marketing. DO your own research and try to understand that I am not a trading guru. Both of them have really low market cap and I consider them as "risky investments". I bought 0.015btc of each. Once again I have to say that I am not pumping, I am on vacation and found time to write my thoughts. Thank you PS hope some of you made some profit from Sigt.

submitted by /u/SatoshiHaze
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement