I am giving away £5,200 ($6,800) of crypto

I have been trading crypto since the start of the year and have made enough money to quit my job and do this full time, yeah I know, I am one of those.

I setup a private Facebook group and have been teaching, sharing ideas with friends for the last three months as I found getting into crypto can be intimidating for some, especially with some of the raging debates on Reddit. I have now put all that content on a website and am publicly sharing my thoughts and trades: http://ift.tt/2whGPXU

I don't claim to be either an experience blockchain techie or an experienced trader. I am just an accidental crypto trader who has found a strategy which is working for me. I am up over 800% for the year. Many will find faults in my strategy and thoughts, even reading through my previous posts there are clear mistakes. Still, I am here, and I am trading full time.

On my website, I have setup an email newsletter. I am going to be giving away £100 or random crypto from my portfolio every week to someone random on the list for the next year. This works out at £5,200 or around $6,800. If you want to be in with a chance, then please sign up. I won't be spamming, just sending out relevant content and updates.

Not sure how this will be received by the community. Hopefully positively. My goal is to increase knowledge, bring more into crypto, share the love and create a community around my content.

I am open to any suggestions for how to make the giveaway as transparent as possible as I would rather get on with trading and contributing to crypto than defending why I am doing this.

I posted this yesterday on /r/bitcoin and will share on a few other subs. Some people suggested this was fake so I ran a quick content yesterday and gave away £100 of Komodo, just waiting for the winner to collect and verify: http://ift.tt/2vtOXHk

Draws will be made every Saturday.

Fire away with any questions or abuse :)

submitted by /u/mccormack555
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement