Where to weather the storm?

Apologies if this has already been posted and for the sheer speculation of this question. I was wondering what people's thoughts were as to which coins they found safest for riding out the storm that is currently in beast mode. I've heard many arguments as to why different coins would bounce back or be solid investments to hodl in the mean time. There are of course many factors and conditions that could play into the markets coming back or simply tanking. I'm not of the opinion that the whole sector is tanking and just on a collision course with the bottom. With all the FUD I've been hearing I thought it would be a nice change of pace to open up the discussion as to what people saw as stable solid investments.

submitted by /u/Vol-Tron
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement