How to reach coinbase support

Hi,

Coinbase locked the withdrawal and deposit functionality on my account due to an issue with my bank during a transaction. The site allowed me to pay the amount in question via CC which i've attempted to do but it did not go through due to issues on their end (as they stated in the last response i received from them a while back) and my account is still frozen. I've been attempting to reach support since then via responding to my opened case, and emailing the coinbase+reddit multiple times. I haven't had a response since about 2 weeks.

Anyone know any other means of reaching them? Also, sorry if this post doesn't belong here.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/hnytrs
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement