WARNING: CryptoDAO Legitimacy

This happened to me about 36 hours ago:

This past weekend I moved some BTC to CryptoDAO in hopes that I would be able to get some Populous (PPT) at a fairly reasonable price as I had missed the ICO. I moved 0.65 over and ended up not using any because I was able to get some off EtherDelta for a fair markup. I decided to move all of my funds to another secure wallet last night. I received an e-mail notification about confirmation of withdrawal, the web page status changed from pending to confirmed, and the funds were removed from my account. However, I was not sent ANY of my BTC back. They didn't even generate a transaction ID like everyone else does. I've sent them two e-mails since in which the only reply was "Account department will check, if need they will resend." I feel like my BTC is gone for good. Is this site legit or did I just fall hook, line, and sinker into a scam? In comparison to the rest of the community, I know 0.65 BTC isn't a lot but that was most of my stack. I figured I'd post this as a warning to my fellow traders to AVOID using CryptoDAO.

Thoughts, experiences with similar situations?

submitted by /u/SupaTechnical
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement