Safe time to buy bitcoins on Gemini/Kraken/Coinbase? Till when?

I want to buy bitcoins, and at present I am using Gemini. I know that by August 1st, it is suggested to transfer all the bitcoins from online wallets to a wallet in my local machine. But I also read that 25th July is the date for BIP91 to be activated, with July 29 the deadline for the same. My concern is, if I buy bitcoins on Gemini, is it safe to transfer them to my local wallet in these days? Also, I want to trade some of them to other coins (on bittrex). Will there be enough trade volume in the btc pairs ? ( since most people wouldnt want bitcoins instead of other coins online? ) Please need some insight on this.. thanks

submitted by /u/roynalnaruto
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement