How to best trade Bitcoin for Neo during/after the fork?

During the fork I expect there to be some strong movement between all the bitcoins. I predict that Bitcoin will do a hard dip but then recover swiftly because of BCC.

I can see people selling their altcoins to buy Bitcoin in order to maximize this idea of "free money" from selling BCC. Then I expect people to buy back their Altcoin. For these reasons I have placed a Limit order to buy a single Bitcoin if Bitcoin gets to 2000.

I will then use half that bitcoin to purchase as much Neo as possible. My question is, given this plan, what are some of the best ratios for purchasing Neo with Bitcoin? Neo is currently hanging around 7.20. I predict it to go to at least as low as 6 temporarily before shooting back up. So the fluctuation should be around 5-9 for Neo. Given this prediction, when is the best to to buy into Neo with my 1/2 bitcoin? And also, when is the worst time to buy? As in, what price should I buy Neo at to maximize my amount of Neo.

I predict a very small window of huge price fluctuation. It could be minutes, hours, maybe a few days. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/ProfessorGanymede
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement