Help importing Crypto BTC values to Google Docs - All I need is a website I can pull the data from. Something like CoinmarketCap.com, but with BTC values accessible.

I'm trying to automate my spreadsheet more (save me some time!) and I have successfully implemented the following on a sheet: =IMPORTHTML("http://ift.tt/2eGJrKv)

Which imports the main table on the front page of CoinmarketCap.com, listing all of the cryptocoins out there.

The problem is that it only shows their value in USD. I want to also track their BTC value.

While CoinmarketCap allows you to select the currency you view it in on the homepage, that functionality doesn't seem to be available in the spreadsheet imported version. (I tried using: =IMPORTHTML("http://ift.tt/2eGHUEi) but it gives the same USD table. I tried changing the table number (the 1 at the end of the command) to 2, 3 etc - but they are all NA)

So I tried finding other tables of all crypto values - CoinGecko, CoinCompare, Poloniex.... everything I could think of, but none of them seem to just list all cryptos in the way that CoinmarketCap does, but with BTC as the main valuation. (not that I have found yet anyway.)

Anyone else solved this or have suggestions?

submitted by /u/Aegist
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement