Experienced options trader looking to get into crypto markets.

Hello all, I am a long time lurker of this and a few other crypto related subs. I have been trading stock options for almost 5 years and am very interested in knowing what I should begin to research to start learnign my way around crypto markets. If anyone has any informations/links/articles/etc. it would be a big help if you could share!

I mainly trade short term options and use a few technical srategies, and while I am seeing a lot of similarities in how the crypto markets move compared to what I am used to seeing with trading options, I would like to figure out as much as I can before I begin to try my hand at crypto trading.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/drakethesnake730
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement