Hoping for Some Help Finding a Suitable Exchange

I've been trading off and on for about a year now on poloniex never getting any problems. Before I was only doing maybe 0.1 bitcoin max as this was (still widely is) just for fun. Recently though I had a string of successful investments and will be trading with 2 bitcoin soon. After doing some more reading into poloniex it seems that quite a few people have had some issues with them demanding an ID to successfully withdraw. I turn 18 in a few months but really don't want to stop trading until then. Is bittrex a better switch for me if I don't plan on withdrawing for a long time? I appreciate any help here, thanks.

submitted by /u/lpmcgee
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement