A few simple questions (I hope!)

Hi,

Resubmitting, didn't see about flair.

So, I've been interested in crypto on and off for a few years. Recently, I've started mining ethereum and zcash, not mining rigs, just using gaming pcs whilst I'm sleeping/working, so nothing too serious.

I'm hoping that by trading/investing in some crypto, it might give me a bit of a boost financially. Currently, my soon-to-be-wife and I are both teachers, despite having degrees, and master's degrees, it only pulls in about £18k after tax. Sounds like a lot, but it only really pays the bills. I've been matched betting, which bring in another £500 or so a month.

Trading wise, I've not done anything too serious, pretty much following on eToro with the test account to get a feel for it.

I've seen some people recommend Coinigy, is this a set of tools to help inform decisions? Is it a case of buy low, sell high? Is it better to buy low and hold? Is it better to buy low, hold some, sell some depending on the coin? I've seen some people recommend bittrex, is that a reasonable place to begin trading?

Any pointers would be great!

submitted by /u/Trunk_z
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement