Civic Crowdsale Issues [x-post from r/icocrypto]

I was #1000 in line this morning. After making my civic profile this weekend and "testing" it in the app, I went to make a purchase in the crowdsale. When my number came up, I was redirected to their site, and after accepting the terms & conditions, I was shown a message that said something like "Your civic account is allocated to a different email address or phone number."

I tried a number of different things to get around this but no dice. I was unable to purchase ANY civic this morning, and the time for my place in line has now expired. Obviously, I haven't heard anything from Civic support.

I am very frustrated. Anybody else experiencing similar issues?

submitted by /u/chocolate_grampa
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement