Long term strategy

Hello fellow redditors,

I am pretty new to cryptocurrencies. I am very excited about this whole new world and have informed myself/ researched more or less 24/7 over the last few days. I have come to the conclusion that I want to be a part of this community and also want to invest some money on a long term basis. Here is what I am currently thinking to do:

BTCs:

I read a lot about the website NiceHash, I think it is a great way to accumulate BTCs. I am thinking of building myself 2 rigs and sell my hashing power on NiceHash 24/7 in order to accumulate BTCs. It is (long term) cheaper and more efficient to invest some money in a rig and to get paid for selling hashing power in BTCs than investing a certain sum of money in BTCs monthly.

Example: 1 Rig I composed after researching would cost me about 4000€. This rig breaks even in about 4 months (implying current exchange rate of roughly 1BTC=2000$). This rig produces 0,5 BTC per month. Meaning after 4 months 1 rig produces 0,5 BCTs 'for free' (minus expenses on electricity ofc). Even if I could afford investing ~1000€ per month solely on BTCs (which I certainly cannot), this wouldn't make any rational, economic sense after 4 months. I am thinking of building 2 rigs to accumulate solely BTCs and maybe even build more rigs in the future. What also makes this strategy interesting and somehow more safe for me is the fact that if it fails I can just sell all the GPUs on the market and minimize my losses on that investment to a certain / bearable degree.

I just want to collect BTCs with this strategy and do not plan to exchange any of it to € in the foreseeable future.

Does my LONG TERM strategy on BTCs make sense here?

Altcoins:

I am thinking of investing 2k€ initially and after that 100€ per month into altcoins. These are sums I can afford and I dont mind losing. Again, the strategy here is intended for long term profits only. Coins I am currently thinking of investing in are:

  • ETH
  • RIPPLE
  • Dogecoin
  • Litecoin
  • Monero
  • Stratis

Should I invest into all of these? Does my strategy on altcoins make sense here? I am totally unsure how (in %) I should distribute my funds into the various altcoins, what would you recommend?

Any help/comment is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/pm-me-your-fav-album
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement