Help a noob

So I am now a proud owner of some ether. Lost a bit in fees, but have made it back already which is nice.

I'm interested in doing some trading however and this is where I'm feeling very lost. I've requested verification at Quadriga and it's stuck pending, they have very limited options for trades anyways. Kraken, stuck at pending. Poloniex, won't generate an address for me to deposit ether. Are there other options?

I'm also interested in an ico, mysterium to be exact. But I'm not sure how to go about participating?

Is there a trading crypto for beginners resource anyone can recommend? I've done a fair bit of reading already, but perhaps not in the right places. Or maybe I just need to get my hands dirty in order to fully understand.

submitted by /u/mdeleo1
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement