Beginner- Alt Currencies

Hello everyone! I am a student and a part job worker, so my investment wont be big for a start. I am planning to invest 100 € in bitcoins, then exchange them for some alt currencies. I am currently signed on Bitstamp and will do the buy there. Is there any good tips on how should I place the money and which currencies should I buy? I am planning to buy some currencies for long investment, but I have planty of time at work so I am thinking also of buying and selling currencies on short term. I am planning to leave some money on bitcoin, and buy some DOGEcoins. I know my questions are very beginner and they might annoy you but if you could help me with any tip and help on which currencies I should invest or how should I play the altcoin-bitcoin world, considering I am a full beginner I would be really glad. Also sorry for my half english. Have a good day

submitted by /u/Asnmark
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement