Which strategy to choose for the upcoming fork/s?

So there are basically two or maybe three investment strategies I can think of for the upcoming fork:

  1. BTC all the way to get the most BTC2x and BTCNo2x because free money, amiright?
  2. Altcoins all the way to get them while they are cheap and move eventually back to BTC as soon as it's clear which coin gets to be the one and only BTC.
  3. BCH all the way because you think it will be the real BTC in the end..

What do you think is the best strategy? Did I miss anything? I'm currently split between 1. and 2. and actually I guess I will just stay split with having roughly 50% still invested in Alts.

submitted by /u/mr-turquoise
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement