Can someone simpligy Kraken buy/sells for me

O.K. Not to be childest - I am on one of my insanely intense rage fests though tonight ... That being said :o)

Kraken seriously has to be the MOST confusing exchange I have ever used in my life. Eve the miserable EthereDelta is IMMENSELY easier to use. As in EtherDelta is a 10 compared to Kraken's 2-3 if I'm being nice.

I cant even explain what's confusig me. It's THAT Cofusing.

I succesffuly bought BC on margin earlier. Apparently at some point of time I ended up with cash to. Converting that to BC alone was a pain. They have nothing on the order page stating your balance let alone being able to click it and auto fill the order forms. You have to open up anoher page and grab your balance. I'm also not sure exactly how they calculate the trading fees. It says out of XBT or USDT ... But it doesn't make it clear at all how much it is charging. Anyways figuring that out was he simple part.

So I went long about 6-7 hoours ago. I have wanted to close and re open at least a half dozen times since then. If I had, I would have netted $20 on 4 different occasions, given I've got less then $500 that's big money

o matter how I try this I can't close my margin position.

Click "Close" Click "Settle" I am just AUTO redirected to an empty order form page. I enter the amounts over and over trying to calculate any hidden fees etc for the orders to be denied non stop..

Been t this for hours nw guys, watched the youtube videos. It just iisn't working for me. Is it a bug right now ?

submitted by /u/vaper1978
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement