Can I reuse the same Coinbase/GDAX deposit address over and over again?

There's something I really don't like about Coinbase/GDAX: everytime I ask for my BTC deposit address, it's giving me a new one. I hate it because I typically whitelist my exchange BTC addresses, write them down, test first that they work using a small amount and then send bigger amounts (while verifying on my hardware wallet that the address showing up is the one I wrote down and confirmed as "working").

So my question is simple: can I keep using for, say, months and months, a Coinbase/GDAX deposit address that did work for me? I take it the answer is "yes" but I'd rather 100% be sure: seen the amounts involved I'd rather only use addresses which I whitelisted and which I trust.

Maybe /u/Coinbase-Olga or /u/Coinbaseproblem100 can answer for me or anyone else from the Coinbase community (Coinbase community links / site seems to be broken btw)

submitted by /u/ceinguy
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement