Trying to calculate when to take profits

So, this is a dumb question and I'm sure it's been asked here before, but I've searched google for days trying to find a guide for this.

At what percentage gain is a good time to pull out your profits AND what is a good rule of thumb for what percentage you would want to take out at which level.

Does that make sense? After rereading what I just wrote, probably not. So, say your coin reaches 30% gain from your initial acquisition cost. What would be a good percent of your holdings to take?

I'm sure this is different for everyone, but I'd love to hear everyone's own personal strategy on this. Thanks guys

submitted by /u/spacemonkeey
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement