Is GVT going to be biggest gainer this month? Most likely

Hello everyone. Some of you might remember my post from 2 days ago where I called BCPT rise and exchange listing. It was 15 cents at the time and it was trading at 35-45 cents this morning. I deleted post after a while(and I will explain why later).

I would like to apologize for long post first, I am not huge fan of moon posts and lambo talk so I will try to cover all facts about GVT- Genesis Vision project. It is one of the most promising projects I have seen in a while. (and I have been here for a long time)

I got early in Confido, BCPT, HST and I was blessed to take part in Upfiring ICO(but unfortunately with much less money than I would like to. It went up 20x times in less than 2 days and then started correcting)

Those of you who have been around for a while remember time when you could flip every hyped ICO for at least 50% profit on first day, sometimes much more(BAT, Gnosis..etc). These days are long gone, and currently the best and most safest way to increase stack is to invest in low market cap tokens with great teams and ideas.

Projects with huge market caps will be slowly dying after hype is over(GNT for example. Went from 500+mil to 160mil and without any news on horizon it is probably going to drop much further). If you are smart, you will invest early in projects that can bring you actual profit.

Today is the day when my favorite project will finally hit exchanges and tokens are going to be tradable. I have absolutely no clue what is price going to be once it hit exchanges, but this project has enormous potential for growth.

Genesis Vision and they have raised 2.8 million$ with price being 1$ for 1 GVT token at the time of purchase.

Why is GVT going to be biggest gainer of month?

  • Extremely low market cap. I heard about this project months ago and there was a lot of hype prior to ICO. I thought it would sell out quickly and I didn't want to take part in it. When I found out a week ago that it raised a little more than 2 million$ I couldn't believe it. Later I found out that they had a little problems with marketing and then after a first week or two they said that they have enough funds to build what they need, and they are going to earn money by making their app extremely profitable for both them and investors.

  • The Financial Commission’s Initial Coin Offering Certification Committee (ICC) division approved Genesis Vision’s ICO initiative. The certification status followed after a rigorous review of its planned ICO, which included its business and proposed platform. It passed U.S. Howey Test and it was available for US investors. Team is extremely professional, they went through all legal reviews and they have hired 2 companies just to make sure their smart contracts were safe. It means they are being transparent and honest about their project and not just looking to grab quick cash.

  • Less than 3 million market cap. Absolutely insane... the only reason it went so unnoticed was because ICO was happening during Bitcoin fork mania.

  • It is currently only on EtherDelta (which means you can probably pick it up before it goes absolutely insane), but more exchanges are coming very soon.

  • This was the best ICO experience I ever had. They accepted Bitcoin, Ethereum, credit cards, and deposits from banks. Price was calculated real time(updates literally every minute). How many ICOs accepted Visa/Mastercard? I don't know any. The fact that they raised their funds this way just proves how legitimate they are and how prepared they are to prove that their project is real.

  • Charlie Shrem is working closely with team along with some other recognizable names from crypto world(Lykke team is working with them as well) and CEO and founder of Changelly.

  • Exchanges aren't going to be problem. Their closest advisors are all exchange owners so I really doubt they are going to have any trouble getting anywhere they want. This is extremely important for price.

  • Almost all tokens were sold to public. I have never seen more proportional holders list in my life. To be in top 10 holders you needed a little more than 30k$. This wouldn't get you in top 300 for majority of projects. There are no whales, but instead, very active community which cares about project and I still haven't met anyone who is willing to sell their tokens. And there isn't anyone that can dump them and affect price.

  • ALL UNSOLD TOKENS ARE BURNED already. This is what every project should do and this is probably the most important thing to keep eye on when investing. They aren't greedy, they aren't keeping millions of tokens for themselves. They will get 300-400k tokens which is hilariously low amount but they respected all percentages.

  • They are experts in their field(Last year they won hackRussia which is big tech contest held every year aiming to unite people, technologies and innovations. GV concept won the Finance & Blockchain section of the competition), so I really have no doubts that they can deliver everything on their roadmap.

GVT for sale - 75%

Bounty, marketing, advisers - 9%

Team tokens - 11%

Genesis Vision fund - 5%

Total token amount is ~3.5 million, but not all are in circulation.

Literally every single low market cap project went at least 4x-10x last week. This time will be no different. Like I said last time, I am ETH holder but I trade on daily basis, and I am never comfortable leaving big money in alts. But I know when I am going to make money and this is it. I think that x5-x10 in short period of time is very likely scenario. It is what happens every time with low market cap tokens when they get listed. This time will be no different.

I deleted my BCPT post from this subreddit after price hit double, because I got couple messages from someone asking me if he should borrow some money and put it into Blockmason because he is struggling financially and looking to double-triple money as soon as possible. This is NEVER a good idea. Never invest what you aren't willing to lose. Sure, I believe in this project and I am convinced that it will bring me a lot of money, but I would never advise anyone to throw money at something that they don't understand, especially in crypto.

I am not sure if a lot of you will be able to get in early, but I am happy for those who will.

Buy low, sell high, not the other way around. GVT tokens will be unlocked and available for trading at 3PM UTC(when this post is 15 mins old), and I will be increasing my position from profits I made with BCPT and UFR. I have no idea what is starting price going to be but I won't be buying much if it gets over 4-5x times ICO price since I already have decent amount.

Just to put things in persepctive:

GVT with current market cap of 3 million will be somewhere around ~380th place on coinmarketcap.

Top 250: 320% profit

Top 150: 860% profit

Top 100: 1500% profit

That is how undervalued GVT is. I personally think that GVT will be one of the most popular projects in our community in months to come, and that would put it way way higher in top 100, but I will be happy with whatever happens. It is up to team to deliver and I have no doubts in them.

I am sorry if this came across as shilling post, I can't argue that it isn't, but I am extremely excited about this project and I can't wait to see what will happen during next few days/weeks. For me this is a real gem and tokens will have actual value and use case which is not something that we see very often in crypto. And extremely low supply means a lot of money for early investors. Their biggest partner, Lykke team raised only $1million in ICO and it was sitting at $1million market cap for a while. Now, they are sitting at *$95 million. *

If you think GVT looks like smart investment, go for it. I know that I will.

https://genesis.vision/

It is trading only on ED at the moment: http://ift.tt/2zE6E8Z

Before I invested, I have read every single message posted on Telegram, reddit and bitcointalk posted in last 3 months. It took me a long time but I didn't find a single flaw in this project. If you encounter any FUD, it will be from people who heard about this too late and want to scare investors to sell low(basically the same thing that happens every time new token hits exchange).

Even if you aren't going to invest, feel free to join us on Telegram! Community has been amazing so far.

Good luck!

submitted by /u/keysikgg
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement