Short term gainers?

Hi friends. So I’ve got a bit of vertcoin, and honestly I️ bought kind of high, not at an ath or anything but still higher than I️ should have, and I️ know that once I️ leave it I’ll realize my losses but I’m tired of holding vtc. I’ve already got all my long term holding coins, but with the little bit of cash I’m gonna move from vtc, I️ wanna put it in a coin that is a nice short term gainer. I’m thinking like a week. If you would be willing to share, if any of you have short term bets, I’d love to hear what coins you are thinking are good short term gainers, and why. If you don’t want to take the time to explain why, I’d still love to just hear the coin, and alternatively if you don’t want to share what your short term picks are but you’d be willing to share a little about what you look for in a potential short term gainer, I’d love to hear that. Thanks friends!

Tl;DR what coins do you guys think are going to be the biggest short term gainers in say the next week, ignoring their long term potential.

submitted by /u/mellifluousmind
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement