Guys your opinion is needed!!!

Guys your opinion is needed!!! I have a couple of hundred of BCCs right now. For almost 6 months I've been "hunting" ICOs and I have become very very good at it (made 470k in 3 months):). Now I believe I have "hunted" a BIG ICO http://ift.tt/2zNO7Xo that will start on 29 november (11 days from now). I really believe that after the ICO when it will be on the exchanges it will easily quadruple in the first 3 weeks, I've been doing this a very long time and I only invest in ICO that I research extensively and this one is a amazing project. But my question to you is should I sell 30% of my BCC now or will it rise more in the next week? what do you think? I want to invest heavily in this ICO http://ift.tt/2zNO7Xo but I want as many profit from my BCC:) Please let me now in the comment section, thank you fellow traders:)

submitted by /u/cloucharddeluxe
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement