Dipping my toes into the Cryptocurrency markets

Hey all.

So I'm not big time, money making, smarty pants. I'm an average guy working a full time job, paying my bills. As such, Ive only got 1k to play with. I have been mining bitcoin for a few months now (Ive only got like 400 dollars worth in my wallet) and I have finally finished the verification and such on Quadrigacx (I am Canadian). As such I only have Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin to play with. Can anyone give me any advice (and really, Ive only got 1k, so shilling me coins wont really do you any good) on what I should be putting my limited funds into? Either here or through a DM would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/battlemech7
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement