My fun with Bittrex.

  • 15 days no reply to failed enhanced verification (name mis-match).
  • Today I made a new account, got enhanced immediately.
  • Also opened up ticket for limit increase since I had 2fa on original account.
  • Support replied immediately to my 2fa ticket, I tell them the situation, they reply with "Yes you can have 2 accounts go make new ticket, so I do.
  • Opened up ticket saying I made new account, link them or w/e with documents etc.
  • New account cannot be automatically 'enabled' but is verified, old account is enabled, but unverified.
  • Guy I was emailing ticket about drops me and doesn't continue correspondence.

Fuck bittrex.

submitted by /u/demesm
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement