Bittrex support = no answer...ever?

I registered on Bittrex and transferred some coins. Then tried to do the basic verification which, despite me supplying all needed data/documents, for some reason, failed. As a result, I can't transfer ANY coins out because to do that you need to be basic verified.

After the basic verfication failed I got the message to contact support. I did that and I got a fast reply that my request is routed to the appropriate team. This was more than 2 weeks ago!!! In the meatime I've sent them two reminders on the ticket, without any answer.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It's infuriating to have money stuck (and/or lost) with them because they can't get a basic verification done AND they don't allow any withdrawals without it.

submitted by /u/jmfjohn
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement