Monaco (MCO) personal sentiment revaluation

I was thinking it was a scam..... But now i am re- evaluating my opinion and start thinking that are serious people. Looks like The monaco CEO is using moneys from ico to make a big company, to pay salary and rent a good office. He is also working Til late (see q&a 10pm HK time). I checked their cards and they are in metal like American express premium... Therefore, I wish all the best for an amazing 2018 to them and to token holders. Thinking to buy some by this weekend so ill wish also to me :)

Link to twitter with tweet an video of new packages: https://mobile.twitter.com/monaco_card?lang=en

youtube video monaco packaging link

link to their reddit pic

link to pics in the office while shooting video

submitted by /u/adiafero
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement