I Built A Crypto News/Content Aggregator, Feedback Welcome!

While purchasing cryptocurrency finding/keeping track of news/content was a pain in the ass. I had a small amount of free time so I decided to create an aggregator. I spent a few hours gathering social media links, icons, and crypto youtube channels. Every few minutes the content is pulled through the various API's organized by upload/creation timestamp and finally displayed in chronological order. Here are the page breakdowns:

Dashboard/Homepage Displays a mix of content from all cryptocurrencies and crypto youtubers

Coin Page Displays content from crypto youtubers only

Crypto Youtube Content Display filtered content based on the cryptocurrency you selected, Also displays the social media, github, and tradingview ( chart forcasts ) links I could find

Each page displays content in chronological order

I will continue to add onto this service during my free time, including adding additional news/social media outlets. If you have any suggestions visit the Feature Request page to submit a new idea.

http://www.metavs.net

submitted by /u/ICJR
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement