[HELP] Withdrawing BTC from unverified Bittrex account

Hi guys,

I am new to the crypto trading scene & currently have 2.5 BTC in my Bittrex account.

Upon attempting to withdraw the BTC from Bittrex to my Ledger Nano S, I was told to get verified first. I submitted a scan of my passport, but Bittrex rejected it and gave me a "Name Mismatch" error message. I'm guessing this is because my passport uses the Last Name---First Name format (which is the convention in my country), and it didn't line up with my First Name---Last Name entered on Bittrex's registration page.

Naturally, I submitted a support ticket but it's been over a week and I have yet to get a response. I did not submit a second/duplicate ticket, because the support site specifically warned against doing that. I am generally a patient person, but I feel this is getting ridiculous.

My question is this: Would it be possible for me to "sell" the BTC to a friend with a fully verified account, who can then withdraw it? E.g. creating a specific listing where he buys my 2.5 BTC for 0.01 ETH (or a similarly negligible amount)?

Any advice and guidance will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

submitted by /u/xraidsniperx
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement