Thinking about going all-in on Monero with $5,000. Somebody stop me.

I've done my DD and Monero seems like, barring some massive hack/crash, it should be within the top 3 crypto within 3 years and at <$100 USD, I'd never forgive myself for not buying in.

BTC obviously has the potential for growth, but I fear the >$4,000 USD valuation is simply a result of all markets (including the stock market) being up, and that a market downturn will bring BTC back down. I think it's already such an optimistically priced coin ATM, and will probably remain that way for at least a year or two.

XMR, on the other hand, may begin to draw volume away from BTC and ETH as the layperson in the market catches on to the value of anonymous transactions.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Genghis420
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement