Aeon, Miss the Monero Train

The main reason I chose Aeon is because it is a no nonsense coin. I watched the Paragon Coin ICO video and immediately thought it was stupid. Aeon is not like that at all. So far, I invested in Neo when it was 5, Monero when it was 40, and Ethereum when it was 100. I was looking for another coin and Aeon looked really promising. I was sold on the limited number (16 million) and low price and I think this one has the highest potential for a huge bull run. The fact this coin has been going up in value while the wallet is offline is a pretty big deal. Sure there might be coins that will be deposited into the wallets when they are fixed but this will also create more of a demand. I also liked the cryponight-lite protocol. It is a fact that most users access the internet on their phones. If we had a way to get the mining process into a GUI format on phones, we would be unstoppable, but we have the next best thing with a mineable currency from a phone or tablet with our current methods for enthusiasts. Lastly, I think /u/smooth_xmr is a no nonsense developer. Every time there is a response from smooth, it is to the point, honest, and intelligent. I don't feel any of the scammy stuff that I get from other coins. If you don't believe me, go look at smooth's responses for yourself. To all of the people here, and all of the newcomers, please lets keep this coin strong and add to its value in any way that we can, whether it be from mining or explaining it to friends (I have convinced four others to invest into Aeon). We are Aeon, it is up to us to help it grow. Get excited about graphs (like Ero23's predictions on tradeview). Lets spread some of the goodness of true privacy, functionality, and decentralization to the masses. I believe in this and I am glad we are growing. p/s : copy pasted from Aeon reddit, and Aeon is top 7 in trading volume in Bittrex and also 250% increase in 7 days.

submitted by /u/Kosass
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement