Dentacoin (DCN) - What are you thoughts?

This Token seems great, and the person that got me and my friend into it is convinced we are seeing the birth of a revolutionary Dental health care system. I fail to see how this will be, but theres too much to take into account. Can someone with knowledge in this chime in? The price for the ICO at this time is 1 ETH for 2.5M DCN. The white paper, at my level of understanding, isnt clear on the details for the future. Also the people involved havent, to my knowledge, been in the public eye. I'd appreciate a more veteran view point. I just dont see a reason for the Token to increase in value, even over a long time.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/CidVilas
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement