My 2 year Hodl strategy

I entered the trading space back in july, and it has been downhill for alts since then, kind of disheartening, but I do believe I have a good idea on a long term hodl as long as I try to forget about all the trades I could have made.
I want to hodl protocols only. my biggest Hodls right now in order are,
Stratis
ETH
Ripple
Lisk
Waves
and a couple coins like monero, dash, ltc and btc thrown in for good measure. I guess my question is, what do you guys think about this? I really take to heart the fear of the bubble in this crypto space, and all we are buying right now are blockchains. similar to the .com bust, many of these coins use a blockchain for something that is not necessary to use a blockchain for, and I believe they will be punished for it eventually by the market. but it seems like the best bet for future growth is in protocols as much as anything else. however it is really tough when i bought these things two months ago, and they have continuously gone down in value terms of btc since bitcoin CONTINUES to surge up for absolutely no reason. i mean devs havent changed anything except adding segwit which has not changed user experience at all yet and its obvious miners and devs are not getting along at all in btc community as they fight like kids on twitter every day. its been a true test of strength or maybe stupidity to hodl thru this, and it seems like bitcoin bulls arent going away despite the toxicity and lack of direction of the coin and community itself. what do you guys think? is two years enough to seem some sanity restored? or is everyone just gonna continue push bitcoin to the forefront regardless of how inferior the tech when compared to newer more developed coins

submitted by /u/-RustyShakleford
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement