Follow up to Poloniex holding my funds (~$77k) - They're still ignoring me, this is getting out of hand, I need help!

Alright, so two months ago I posted about my issues with Poloniex and them not letting my withdraw my funds (now worth ~$77k). The post has grabbed some attention, and eventually Poloniex have replied to my support ticket, but ignored me ever after, as you can see here:

http://ift.tt/2wLUW7K

Eventually I got impatient of waiting for a reply, I went ahead and submitted a complaint on the BBB website, but that was to no help.

I'm here to ask each and everyone of you for help, I need this to go viral, please. I want everyone to know how Poloniex treats customers who invest money on their website, and that they shouldn't be trusted, this issue has been going on for more than 5 months now, and with such an amount it's very, very wrong to ignore me and freeze my account, no organization should do that.

I've trusted Poloniex with my money and this is what I get in return, a frozen account and no explanation of why my funds are held. This is very unprofessional and they're bad for the crypto community. Everyone needs to know about this and stop exchanging on this shady exchange.

Proof of funds/account: http://ift.tt/2zcNzHN

Please everyone, help me get this viral and let Poloniex know that their reputation will be ruined if they don't release my funds.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate it.

submitted by /u/varuss33
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement