What is your crypto trading setup/what tools do you use etc

Hi guys,

Relatively new to crypto world, been in it since late July. Wondering what kind of setup you guys have? I've had one 1080p monitor this whole time, bought a new 4k one and will use both...not sure what to look at though.

For the time being all I do is look at Bittrex, read relevant subreddits about crypto, read coindesk and other websites/articles I find about what's going on, a few telegram groups, recently joined slack (Doesn't seem useful), coinmarketcap or worldcoinindex for quick scouting of random coins.

I have felt for a while now this is not sufficient, as I get news late and price action is already happening by the time I'm aware...

What are your guys news sources, any web apps etc to make like a 'news suite' from multiple sources, what is your setup like? Best place to get the news first?

I've also signed up to tradingview and coinigy but don't understand charts properly yet, also was wondering with coinigy, why is it good to be able to trade across lots of different exchanges at the same time?

submitted by /u/kairypto
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement