New to crypto and bought a day before the dip. Mildly freaking out.

As we all know, we can't predict the market, and from my understanding the (second) best time to get into crypto is now. With that said, I've finally moved my finances around to buy a few cryptos for a 5-10 year hold. But I ended up buying all of them right before this weeks dip and I'm already down.

My current holdings:

70% ETH, 20% OMG, 5% IOTA, 5%ARK

also looking to dollar cost average every month into all of these plus adding LTC and possibly XMR and VTC.

Anyways, my question is, how do you all handle your holdings when you end up buying right before a big, unexpected dip? How do you handle your stress and thoughts? And finally, when is actually the best time of the week to buy?

Feedback on my portfolio is greatly appreciated too :)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/heythequickness
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement