Canadian traders, what's your preferred exchange and method for depositing and withdrawing?

So far I have not found a cryptocurrency exchange that has a wide variety of coins, good volume and allows Canadians to deposit and withdraw in CDN. As for me, I just use Coinbase to deposit and buy either Bitcoin or Ethereum, which I then transfer to Bittrex or Poloniex. Essentially I trade altcoin/BTC in hopes that BTC stays safe forever.

In terms of withdrawing, I have only found localbitcoin.com to be a plausible option. But the constant trading between exchanges eat away from profit in fees.

So my question for my fellow Canadian traders, how do you deposit and withdraw and where do you trade?

submitted by /u/hiimcasper
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement