Trading

So, I'm relatively new to crypto, and much to my delight I've actually started making some money. Nothing earth-shattering, but even a few thousand dollars over and above what I earn at my day-job is pretty nice. I never really made any money trading stocks.

But now I'm wondering about something else. I continually encounter warnings from investors online who say "don't leave your money on exchanges". If you're making any serious money trading, then aren't you trading large amounts of currencies? I mean, I totally get the cold storage thing, and I move coins back and forth. But I was wondering if some people could tell me what kind of value amounts you (or your friend) are keeping on the exchanges? I use a few so I'm somewhat diversified. But I'm figuring if I decide to "go big" on a buy, it must be more-or-less safe? If big investors were getting ripped off left and right then I figure we'd be reading about it pretty regularly.

submitted by /u/clockchain
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement