Potential (very) long term price of blockchain platforms like ETH, NEO and LSK

Many 'experts' have been trying to estimate the potential price of Bitcoin in say 10-15 years, based on certain calculations. Although these estimates vary wildly, the large majority are between $100,000 and $1,000,000, so we have at least some kind of idea how much a Bitcoin could potentially be worth.

I've hardly seen (very) long term price predictions for platforms like Ethereum, NEO and Lisk. I guess that's partly because they are newer projects, but mainly because they aren't meant to be currencies, so that it's harder to estimate potential future prices by calculations.

I'd like to hear your educated guess on what the price of one Ether, NEO or Lisk could be in 10-15 years. Assume the most successful platform of the three.

I know it depends on many many factors, but right now I have zero clue. None. I mean, no idea if $20k is unreachable in even the best case scenario.

submitted by /u/ombudsman1
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement