Tips for using MEW safely

Sorry for this post, but I think a lot of newbies are confused, like myself.

I am unsure of how to store my coins. I am tempted to use MEW, but the irony of losing my coins in the process (rather than just leaving them on an exchange) would kill me, lol.

I watched some Youtube tutorials. Seems straight forward enough, but what about that JSON file being downloaded onto the computer? Isn't that risky?

Any tips on how to store the different keys and codes?

Should i just do the paper wallet option?

Is phishing the only major risk (other than losing my codes)? If phishing is the only major risk, it doesn't seem too bad - just have to be careful of the site I am on.

Thanks for any tips from your experience.

Much appreciated.

submitted by /u/SillySausage87
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement