Crypto FB Group Fraud (X-post from /r/cryptocurrency)

I'd like to share my experience with the Facebook group, "Cryptocurrency investing" and a man who's FB name is Jonny Waffles.

I have been commenting for the past week or so in this group and met some interesting people. Today, Jonny made a post talking about how "it is clear" that BitPetite.com is the best way to do loans, has the highest interest returns, and is a much better option than BitConnect. I invest in both platforms, and I find that I actually get better returns on BitConnect because I am able to compound interest in $10 increments everyday. Jonny Waffles' closing writing in his post was an offer to split the referral 50/50 if someone signed up with his referral link. I sighed. I replied to his post explaining how I can make more money compounding interest on BitConnect, and he BANNED me from the group and deleted my post!!! I was enjoying a sense of community in a FB crypto-currency group and next thing I know, their admin is just trying to sell them investments and make money off of his members... and now I'm banned for sharing my experiences because they don't make him money. This is sad. :-P Anyway, I just want to see what you guys have to say about this.

Also if any of you want more information about BitPetite or BitConnect, shoot me a message and let's talk.

submitted by /u/witchdoctopus
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement