NRA Introduces Crypto Currency TRIG Token (Trig) To pay for memberships for 5.5 million members

I was at an NRA thing few days ago and was learning about the crypto Currency TRIG and how the NRA are introducing this Currency to allow their 5.5 million members to pay for their membership and how they are planning on adopting this currency exclusively. I understand it is tech that makes guns smarter and I was wondering if anyone had any further info on this token? I noticed it has nearly doubled overnight on the Bittrex exchange from 40 cents to just under 80 cents and Id really like to find out more about this tech and token etc. Can someone send me links to their original ICo or whitepaper? Considering the NRA is a massive organization with major lobbyists in Washington, for them to adopt a currency to pay for their memberships, I imagine they will start soon selling weapons, training courses, government agency training fees etc all being able to paid for with crypto currency TRIG Token. To me this is probably one of the biggest developments for adoption in the crypt world when looking at the mainstream yet. I mean 5,5 million members having a currency that their organization supports and with their washington presence, that sounds huge to me and it sounds like a currency that will go up in value a hundred fold, and I dont even know what the actual tech behind the token is, so I would love to know so I can learn more about this. I have not yet go any tokens as I keep hoping it will go back down to the 40 cents it was at so I can buy in, but it is taking its time.

I cant think of any other crypto currency that has been adopted by something as mainstream as this before, not this large anyway so they must have some sort of valuable tech as the NRA is not exactly lacking smart people and has people from all sorts of life and professions so for them to choose this currency it has to have something really special behind it. Please can someone tell me what is because I have been searching ever since i got back from the expo and cant find anything except a post in a forum where the guy talks about this and also about dozens of other businesses at the expo that are interested in taking the coin on, but i cant fighure out why they want to take the coin on. What are the benefits of this over something more known or what benefits do token holders get? What sort of coin is it, or token, i mean is it POS, or any reqrds for staking it?

Please if someone could let me know what they know about this because there was so much talk from these NRA members who seemed pretty wealthyt o em wanting to go back to work on monday and move some of their normal stocks around to put their first look at the crypto world into this currency seeing their organization they love so much is taking it on and id like to get ahead of them before they get to sell their stocks come monday. I cant just invest in this without knowing what it is about though, even though the NRA is taking it on so if anyone can help me with some reading info on this token this weekend so that I can buy in would be great. I was about to send $20k on Neo while it is cheap before it goes through the roof when the first chinese ICO goes on sale next week but Im starting to think if the NRA has taken this on then I should probably look into this before going and buying something else. with the cash i have ready to invest.

Hopefully my pleas for information with my explanation can be taken seriously and someone will take the time to write to me as to what this is all about. Also do you know how else the NRA will be using this Token and is it a good idea to be invested into a crpto that the NRA of all people are adopting or would it be best going with something a bit more stable that is already higher? It just seems there is alot of money to make if i get into this now while it is 40 cents before it goes and hits a dollar. From what ive seen the best way to get 100 x your money is to get in under a dollar. Does anyone know what this coin could be worth if 5.5 million members were all to pay for their membership with this coin?>

Hopefully there is soemthing exciting about thsi coin because ive watched over 10,000 bitcoin go on this coin in the past 48 hours and would like to know it is something worth buying.

Happy weekend all and thanks in advance

submitted by /u/DollarCryptoDr
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement