Gee, thanks Bittrex /s

It broke my heart when NEO broke support and I had to, little by little, sell all of it off. In the wee hours of the morning, when I saw that the price had confirmed its uptrend back to greatness, I rebought my NEO, and immediately went to withdraw the funds to a more secure, GAS paying wallet than Bittrex.

I was alerted that, for that amount to be withdrawn at one time, I'd need an enhanced account. I followed the directions. Front/back Driver's License, me holding the paper with my ID and my face and the words written on the piece of paper, which are nearly impossible to get into focus all together with my crappy phone, but I managed.

About 10 minutes later, I refresh my account page and see that I've been approved. Sweet!

And, when I tried to withdraw my NEO, I got a disheartening message: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.

I've opened a ticket, but was told I needed to upload a second government ID, which is no problem (had to to do it with BitStamp, too), except that I didn't plan on driving 45 minutes back home.

Thanks, Bittrex, for locking me out for 24 hours for giving you additional proof of who I was. That is top notch customer appreciation right there.

submitted by /u/Fitzgerrald
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement