Loosing money right now because Bittrex disabled my account without any reason!

Hello everyone, I've been trading since a few months and was really looking forward to some ICOs in order to invest some Ethers. A few days ago I wanted to transfer some Coins to a hardware wallet and was not able too withdraw anything. I thought to myself maybe it's because I only have the basic verification and so I submitted the enhanced verification. After this was accepted I tried again to withdraw coins.

Turns out that not only I'm not able to withdraw anything anymore but my account was also disabled. That means I could not sell my BTC at the yesterday and lost between 1.5- 2k in fiat as of now. Of course I wrote a support ticket (http://ift.tt/2vU7fxl) but got only an automated answer. I also uploaded an additional id + selfie + written date in one picture. No answer in a timespan of almost 48 hours.

Why am I writing this? First of all let this be a warning to you. I thought Bittrex > Poloniex but it seems there is not difference in these exchanges. So if you trade don't use only one account. Second I hope that someone from Bittrex support reads this and helps me to activate my account again. It would be great if I could get back my lost money as well! I am super frustrated at the moment since the whole thing does not make any sense to me :(

submitted by /u/937384737
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement