Is it too late to join?

Hello there, a year or two ago I have heard stories about people regretting selling their bitcoin early or throwing away their hard drives which contain millions worth of btc. Back then I just assumed that btc was already at its peak and out of my reach so I did not bother checking up on it, I was a working student back then. Suddenly a week ago my friend told me that I should buy btc and learn about cryptomarketing, he started buying btc about a year ago where it still cost around $700, he bought 4. I checked up on it and saw that it already costs around $3500, I regretted not looking it up a year ago! I noticed that it has been declining at a steady pace for a while now, I want to join but I am afraid it might be too late. So I am asking everyone here for an advice on whether or not its too late to invest in btc or alt coins? Thank you.

submitted by /u/Now_Loading
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement