Are there any places to invest in bitcoin that aren't shady?

The only thing holding me back from putting some money that is in stocks into this is that there don't seem to be any reliable, broker-like places to buy from. I've seen people say that coinbase won't allow people to withdraw when the price is flash-crashing multiple different times. I've seen people say that major crypto traders like Poloniex leave people's withdrawls pending for 6 weeks with no reply.

This lack of stability and reliability, especially whenever the price is falling and people might be panicking, is an unacceptable risk more so than the price of the currency.

Is there somewhere that acts like a real broker, where I could be confident I will be able to get my money back whenever I want?

submitted by /u/shootflexo
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement