[ICO] Kyber.Network 3 White Listed Accounts

Hi Everyone,

I have 3 white listed eth addresses for the Kyber Network ICO. I plan to invest only 3 ETH (1 each). Depending on the cap (I'm assuming it's 4-6 ETH), I am willing to assist those who did not get on the whitelist for 2.5% and a max investment cap of 1.5 ETH per person (to give everyone a chance)

Here is an example of how it will work:

*You want to invest 1 ETH, you transfer 1.025 ETH to me (1+my2.5%)

*You want to invest 1.5 ETH, you transfer 1.5375 ETH to me.

Wallet address is: 0x9E71a5AB3Db5e02f9F8f7ACEDB119ccAC9292434

Rules:

  • I do not want to do admin, so I will keep everything above 1.5 ETH for myself if you do not read properly.

  • I do not want my ICO to be compromised, so I will not provide my white-listed addresses.

  • I have no idea how to write smart contracts, nor do I care. If someone is kind enough to create one I will use it, if not tough luck.

  • Currently I am assuming the CAP is 4 ETH which leaves (3*3) = 9 ETH for others.

  • It works on a first come first serve basis. Once 9 is reached, I will either transfer all late contributions back OR wait to see if the cap is higher than 4 and accommodate those.

  • I will under NO circumstances allow you to change your ETH address for tokens, PLEASE only contribute from a wallet that you own the private key for.

I've also made a post here: http://ift.tt/2jf9FFY

submitted by /u/ShaunOreilly
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement