Do any brokerage rules apply to trading cryptocurrency?

Asking because I'm familiar with some of the rules of brokerage trading in cash accounts, and I want to know if they overlap with cryptocurrency.

Here are examples of the types of rules / violations I'm talking about:

  • Cash liquidation violation
  • Good faith violation
  • Free riding violation

Some other rules I'm thinking of:

  • T+3 (now T+2 for stocks) rule

If none of these rules apply, are there any other rules I should be aware of if I plan to day trade cryptocurrencies? Any resources or recommended reading would be appreciated. I have searched so far, but have found very little information (hence the question). Thanks.

submitted by /u/cENmmi2D6m
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement