I made a website where you can easily set alerts based on price, volume and indicators [RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands]

While trading, I notice that most of the apps/websites only provide alerts based on price (and maybe volume). As traders, we need to watch out for RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands as well am I right?

Thus, I made this CryptoAlertzz website where you can set alerts based on Price, Volume, RSI, MACD and Bollinger Bands (I will add other indicators in the near future). The UI is very simple to use and it's optimized for mobile/tablet view as well. Currently only some ETH and BTC markets are supported but I will add more coins in the future based on popular demand.

For now, alerts will only be sent via email. I will add options for alerting via sms or chat bot or maybe even create a mobile app for push notifications depending on the response.

In the future, I am also planning to add a "Pumping Detector" feature where you can set alerts based on percentage change in buy volume as well as percentage change in price of alternate coins.

I would love any feedback from you guys, on what markets to include next (currently only have ETHUSD, ETHBTC, ETHEUR, BTCUSD), what other indicators you would like to see supported, or any other comment is appreciated. Just message me or help fill out this short survey (only 3 questions)

Cheers and happy trading :)

submitted by /u/mrenoon
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement