Green and rising

All the major coins (ETH, XRP, LTC, BTC, etc) are showing gains. Do you guys think this is a small pump for the weekend event, or has the fourth great China debacle blown over?

I'm seeing around ~8% gains across the board, but this isn't something that is extremely uncommon with crypto obviously. Volatility is the name of the game, and this could just be usual weekday gains.

As usual, I think they'll dip down on Friday afternoon. What I'm concerned about is if weak hands will see red and sell out with the weektraders because Saturday is the 30th, and what you guys think will happen.

Regardless, I'm going to buy some more currencies on Sunday. I wouldn't totally be against another Steam Sale (and if that's the case, I'll probably throw a bit more money into Crypto than I usually do over the weekend).

submitted by /u/BuyWTC_OrSomething
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement